Thursday, 29 May 2014

Happiness Begin!

Hi all!

My name is Jennifer Tarore and I'm so happy to opening my second blog today (the first one was gone.. >.<) that I'm focusing to talk about primates. I just did some 'researches' to another blogs that discussed primates, too.. They were so 'scientist' so I got an idea to write something different. My articles are not only for primates-lovers but for all of you that curious about what is primate.

I took biology as my major and quite interesting to know deeper about primates, then I wrote my thesis about Macaca fascicularis (long-tailed monkey). When I did this research, I read so many journals, either they related or not (the unrelated journals were more interesting, haha..). My impression about science journal is: complicated. I thought people won't understand the aim besides the journals were important. As a biology student, I'm thinking how to make it easier and publish my point of view to other people so they know how important the researches.

I believe that some of us were thought about usefulness of conservation, why we have to protect rare animals such as primates. It's simple, just like wildlife organizations' quote: it is for our children. Yeah, don't rolling your eyeballs, they were right. By read science journals, you will know why scientists do their research. I will try to help convert the journals to be an interesting articles. I hope y'all like it. If you like it, please comment. If you are disagree and have any other ideas, please comment. See you all!

No comments:

Post a Comment